Friday, June 28, 2024

I'm off

  Well the time has finally come. Finished packing this morning before heading to the airport. I always travel with a check list. But no matter how hard I try, I'm bound to forget something. Sitting here at that KLM gate, I think I have everything important. Checked my single large rolling duffel bag and passed thought security, so I haven't forgotten my passport or boarding pass. 

I have a backpack for my laptop and various charging devices. So far, so good. I have a rental bike waiting for me in Belgium but I still brought my own saddle, peddles, shoes, helmet, Garmin GPS and blinking lights. I just hope that my checked bag makes it to Europe with me. I've installed an electronic tracker (Tile) so that if it does get lost, at least I find out what country it's in.

That's all for now,

Brian

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip. Have a great time & we will be following this blog for updates when you can.

    ReplyDelete